Rip encourages all participants of the Engine 2 28-Day Challenge to keep a food log to track your progress. In addition to writing down what you eat for each meal and snacks in between, he suggests that you also track your daily activity and anything you observe about the way you feel.
Here’s a food log submission that Rip received this week that exemplifies plantstrong goodness:
- Breakfast: cucumber, tomato, avocado sandwich
- Lunch: salad with citrus dressing and bread
- Dinner: potato and veggie stew
- Snacks: 2 apricots, 1 banana, baby carrots, some nuts
- Daily Activity: light walk
- Daily Observation: People speak about radiance in my face, change in the way I seem. I feel good