Here are some of our favorite fast breakfast ideas:
- Oatmeal w/2 sliced strawberries, 1 sliced peach, ground flax seeds
- Quinoa w/ fresh blueberries, mango and ground flax seed
- Soaked oatmeal (soaked overnight in unsweetened non dairy milk) with raspberries, sunflower seeds, blueberries, strawberries
- Cold cereal unsweetened non dairy milk, sliced up orange, sliced up grapefruit
- Strawberries, blueberries, apples, dates chopped up + ground flax seed.
- Brown rice pudding: cooked brown rice, rice milk, vanilla, cinnamon, raisins, dates – heat up together.
- White bean breakfast scramble: mix white beans, nutritional yeast, a little turmeric, spinach, mushrooms, tomato together in a pan (water fry) you can also add shredded potato as well.
- Sliced strawberries and bananas with sunflower seeds and ground flax
- Applesauce (no sugar added) + 1 whole grain bread topped with sliced banana
- Potato breakfast taco’s – in a pan with a little water (to pan fry) toss in some diced cooked potato’s, add beans and salsa, some spinach, serve with corn tortillas.
A few more favorites from Engine 2:
And a few of our favorite breakfast recipes from around the web!
Do you have a favorite breakfast recipe?