26 Jul Food Line Update PLUS a Recipe Contest!
Food Line Update!
We have a lot of exciting news about the Engine 2 Food Line.
Engine 2 Hummus, New and Improved!
Food Line Recipe Contest!
Do you love creating plant-strong recipes? We want to hear from you! Send us your most inspired plant-strong creations using our Engine 2 food line! Here are the details:
- Zero animal products
- No added oil
- Made with whole grains
- Minimal added sweetener
- Less than 20% total calories from fat per serving (low in added high-fat plant foods)
- 1:1 ratio of milligrams of sodium to calories per serving (low in salt)
2. Recipe cannot be a published recipe or in the direct likeness of a published recipe.
3. Recipe must be submitted by August 15th 2013. The winners will first be revealed at our Plant-Stock event on the Esselstyn family farm in upstate New York! We will let all of the winners know by e-mail. We will announce the winners on our blog, The Daily Beet on Tuesday, August 20th.
4. Please submit recipes to: email@example.com with the subject line “Engine 2 Recipe Contest”
5. Please include at least one photo of your recipe creation.
$50.00 gift card to Whole Foods Market
All three varieties of Rip’s Big Bowl
A signed copy of My Beef With Meat
1 of our plant-strong T-shirts
A year long membership to our support site, Engine 2 Extra
Random Kindness too! We will also be picking a few people at random to win a copy of My Beef With Meat.