4 portobello mushrooms
Salt and Pepper to taste
1/2 medium sized onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups spinach, chopped
2 TBS nutritional yeast
3 TBS water
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Wash mushrooms, gently scoop out gills and stem. Dry upside down while oven heats up.
3. Place mushrooms, gill side facing up, on baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Sprinkle a few pinches of salt and pepper on each mushroom. Bake 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, sauté onion over medium heat in dry skillet, about 5 minutes or until opaque, adding small amounts of water to keep from sticking. Add garlic and cook 1 more minute.
6. Divide Fiesta Blend mixture among each mushroom. Bake for 15 minutes.
7. In a small bowl, combine Engine 2 Hummus and 3 TBS water and stir until smooth. Microwave 20 seconds; stir and warm another 20-25 seconds.
8. Pour hummus gravy over each mushroom and serve!!
*If you can’t pick up our Engine 2 Grain Medley or Engine 2 Hummus you can use brown rice with chopped vegetables and homemade hummus instead.