This baked oatmeal is packed with nutrition and is a perfect breakfast to enjoy when the weather outside is chilly!
Want more delicious, plant-strong recipes? You’ll find old favorites, plus hundreds of new recipes (for the standard Engine 2 diet as well as the Engine 2 Seven-Day Rescue Diet) in the E2 Meal Planner. With access to hundreds of customizable recipes (Cooking for one? Great! Need some leftovers? We’ve got you covered too!), printable grocery list and grocery delivery in select markets, you’ll wonder how you ever planned meals without it – and all for less than $2 a week!
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk (or another unsweetened plant milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or thawed frozen blueberries)
- 1 nectarine, sliced
Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a bowl. Divide evenly into four small (4) ramekins or other small baking dishes and bake for 25 minutes or until the top is slightly browned.